Follow these safety tips to keep your summer fun and free from injury:
- Propane and charcoal grills should only be used outdoors and away from your deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep a kid and pet free zone (at 3 feet away) around the grill to decrease potential burn hazards.
- When using a charcoal grill, let the coals cool completely before disposing them into a metal container.
- Always keep your gas grill lid open before you light it.
- NEVER leave your grill unattended.